WOW!!! For those of you that did not get the chance to get out and ride today, you really did miss a great opportunity to enjoy some nice cool temps in the NFS. There were two crews that went out today and one lone ranger - well two if you count his wife! Kent and Dirk rode through their section hacking and whacking away. Kent said they got a pretty good day in and felt good about what they had accomplished. Their day was somewhat hindered at the very beginning as a big tree was downed just before the back gate on the 160. So they had to ride out the front gate. The other crew was my guys: Sid, Chris, Bruce, Tim and I took off around 9:30 and rode my section and we got about 90% of it done. The other 10% can be done in short order as it is not that bad. We worked until around 12:30 and went to lunch at Cove Creek, then went through the section on the west side of Hwy 309. All is good to arrow there. One thing that Kent and I both observed was that the creeks were really high and rolling pretty good. The water holes were not any worse than they were last weekend, but the creek crossings were a little higher. We made them all without issues. We did not ride the single track off Little Bigger back to camp as we didn't want to make it worse, so we rode the road home. Got in around 65 miles today and had a great day. Weather was great to us, no one fell, all the bikes made it back, lunch was good as usual and everyone worked hard at getting the job done. So thanks BIG TIME to the guys on my crew for gittin' er done. And for the rest of you nere de wells, well you just missed out. Now the the temps are going up. . . Oh and the lone rangers were Hop-along Lynn in his truck and his wife. They were out hanging notices of the upcoming event.